Wooden Tables that Win Both Ways - Style and Functionality
Whether you are furnishing a living room, a dining room or a bedroom, the tiny details in the pieces you select speak volumes about your home’s overall style and your personality. The side table that holds a bedside lamp, the coffee table that comes in handy when you entertain, or the dining table that takes centre stage for a family feast, all enrich the ambience of your home. Here at Benhomes, we handcraft solid wood tables in a variety of designs and sizes to suit every room and functionality. From relaxed and casual, to elegant and formal, our table designs will leave you spoilt for choice.
- Check our natural, waney edge dining tables that combine powder coated steel legs with rustic, solid Acacia wood surfaces. They are available in a variety of finishes, including dark walnut, grey and natural lacquer.
- Share your favourite brews with friends and family, or relax and stretch your legs out on one of our coffee tables that feature mango wood or marble top surfaces.
- Expand your storage for knickknacks such as TV remotes, coasters and magazines through our exclusive, steel and solid oak wood coffee tables that come with drawers.
- Create extra service space for entertaining or displaying your home décor items, through our range of small, medium and large console tables.
- Lend your bedroom a chic, functional touch with a range of dressing tables and lamp tables.
Choose a Solid Wood Table that Looks Good and Works Smart
Tables add style to your home interiors, while also providing multi-purpose storage and utility. Whether you prefer simple, basic tables or bold, designer pieces, here are some aspects to consider when you choose your table furniture:
- Since coffee tables are usually the centrepiece of your living room’s seating arrangement, select an attractive, sturdy table that can function as a handy eating spot, storage space or foot rest.
- Ideally, ensure that your coffee table is about knee-high and spans two-thirds the length of your seating arrangement.
- Use console tables or end tables for placing vases, magazines or other home décor items, or simply let them hold your coffee mug or half-read novel, while you sit on the adjoining sofa or armchair.
- A console table should be about an inch or two below the arm of your seat. If you are going to place the console table near an entryway, go for a slightly taller design. For placing standard items such as books or a lamp, your table surface should be at least 18” - 22” in diameter; anything smaller than that will not quite serve the purpose.
- If the primary use of your table furniture is to hold glasses or coffee mugs, choose table top surfaces such as ceramic, stone or glass as they do not need coasters or additional protection. Wood top tables are better for placing knickknacks such as books, curios or TV remotes.
Enjoy Quality Table Furniture to Last for Years
We handcraft sleek table furniture that brings function and design to your room. Our durable hardwood pieces come with a twelve-month warranty from the date of delivery. While we are confident that our furniture will last for years, if you do have any issues with any item after the warranty has elapsed, we are happy to look into it and ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are ordering with us for the first time, click here to create an account now.
Take a look at our unique designs. You will love the quality of these pieces that will last for years and come at reasonable prices. Needless to say, every time you shop with us, you will enjoy the same, exceptional customer service.
To know more about our new stock and the latest trends in table furniture, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.