Delivery and Returns
- Our heavy cabinet items are delivered by a two-man furniture delivery specialist. Our dining chairs and leather chairs are delivered by a well-known delivery company
- Deliveries are free and no extra cost will be added for delivery at the time of checkout.
- For Cabinets, as the delivery date approaches you will receive a notification confirming a date and time slot when your furniture can be delivered. If this is not suitable, simply get in touch to arrange a more suitable time and date. For dining chairs and leather chairs, you will receive notifications informing you of a delivery date and time. Options are also provided for the delivery. These can but changed, edited, and updated at your own leisure to suit your schedule.
- For Cabinets on the day of delivery, you will receive a courtesy call one hour prior to delivery just to confirm you are all set to receive your furniture. For dining chairs and leather chairs, you will be notified via SMS and email of your one 1 delivery time slot.
- For Cabinets, items will be placed in a room of your choice. For dining chairs and leather chairs, they will be delivered to your door.
- At current we do not offer assembly or are able to unpack the items and take the packaging materials away.
- Benhomes honer a 14 day no quibble return policy.
- We advise all customers to retain the original packaging materials incase you do want to return your purchase.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your furniture, we are happy to arrange collection of your order. Your items must be in perfect condition and in the original packaging. If for any reason your purchase is not returned in its original packaging and perfect condition we will be unable to offer a full refund.
- Just give us a ring and we will arrange a suitable collection date and time.
- In the rare case that you receive goods that for whatever reason do not fit the description or are faulty, we will of course endeavor to offer a suitable replacement or offer a full refund.
- In the event that you simply don't like the item its the buyer's responsibility to pay the return costs. These charges can be found on our Terms and Conditions page.