Customer Services Representative
Are you passionate about helping people and providing excellent customer service? Benhomes is looking for a superstar team player to join our busy customer services department. As Customer Service Representative you will be an adaptable, resourceful problem solver, possess basic troubleshooting experience and above all, strong written and verbal communication skills to build excellent relationships with our customers.
- Support and provide superior customer service via telephone and email
- Become a strong brand ambassador, building excellent rapport with different types of customers over the telephone
- Achieve customer satisfaction and response time targets
- Quality checking and review of new listings
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication
- Continually improve service processes and operations by taking initiative to identify and analyse problems and enhance customer experience
- Off phone duties include spreadsheet maintenance, working on furniture listings, and processing sales and payments
- Follow up any product performance concerns to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Maintain strong knowledge of day-to-day developments relating to the furniture market.
- 1-2 years’ customer experience
- High standards of computer literacy and keyboarding skills
- Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Task-orientated with superior organisational skills and a commitment to high quality work
- Autonomous and results-driven with a desire to contribute towards Blackhouse Furniture’s success
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent problem solving ability
Apply for this Job